2.12.14

Bath Bombs!!!








So I visited Lush for the first time and I have to say, I went wild in there. Everything smelled so good and I just wanted to eat everything in there. I was so indecisive, amazed, and talkative but the employees made me feel so welcomed. I ended up going for colors and fruity smells rather then picking on my normal scale of soft smells. I bought the Dragon's Egg bath bomb and the Baked Alaska soap. 
The bath bomb was Amazing! It smelled so good and I wanted to stay in the tub forever. The tub filled with glitter and orangish/yellowish fizzes of colors. It was almost as if I had one of those fourth of july sparklers in the tub (if that makes sense).
The soap however was something even more wonderful to me. It smelled so good I wanted to eat it. I was extremely mesmerized in the colors of the bar and regretted not getting a huger piece.The smelled stayed on me so long afterwards, my sister wouldn't stop smelling me. Does Lush have a membership club?  I have a feeling I'm going to be visiting Lush for the rest of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment