8.1.15

OOTD & Sunsets in DC





It was a beautiful day, I thrifted a nice jacket a day before, bought a new lippie, and I was in such I great mood I had to pull out the Iphone photography including the selfies! The jacket I thrifted had so many pockets and the color just attracted everyone's eyes including myself. As of now, I can't think of any other thing to wear with this pastel pink jacket then all white. Anywho, Doesn't it go so well with the sunset? It sorta makes a nice colorwave. I spent the day with my friends exploring DC and we ended up at this nice sunset. Being from Baltimore I never really understood the fascination with the D.C area other then the White House but I'm beginning to understand the beauty of it. It's kinda a random post but I hope you enjoy it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment