22.11.14

New Pickups!




Hey! So if you guys don't know I'm in college. I have friends all around me all the time and I rarely have time to myself that's dedicated to pampering me and not working on homework or studying. This weekend I went out to the mall by myself and had such a great time! I felt like a little kid in Toys R' Us! I picked up the Mac Highlighting Pen in Peach Lustre and the Nars Mutiple Bronzer Stick in Lamu and called it a day.
I heard alot of awesome reviews on the Mac pen and I couldn't help myself because I loooooove a good highlighted under eye. As far as the Nars stick goes, I decided to go out of my comfort zone. I've always been a Mac kinda girl and I've been staring down the Nars and Bobby Brown line and decided to start out with Nars. But that's it on my pickups! I'll be sure to update on how they're going for me. xoxo
p.s this is my favorite quote- "You catch more honeys being fly"


0 comments:

Post a Comment