29.4.15

Post Update!

I wanted to do a little update post as to what's to come and what I've been up to lately. Recently, I've been submitting my animations to a ton of art blogs that showcase a variety of art and none of mine have been chosen. This thus prompted me to reevaluate my work and myself. I am still on the process of this. I am on summer break as of now so you can expect more animations to come at a better pace. I've also decided to make this more of a lifestlye blog, centered around me and my animations. First of its kind, right?  I got the idea from watching this music video of KYLE- Love 4 You, I noticed everything he did was followed by an animation.

Honestly I've been following him for a while and this song is so cute and so is a majority of his others. But the whole image KYLE portrays inspired me to form a animation lifestyle blog. With the help of his friends through directing his videos and doing his photography I see on his instagram, twitter and youtube, he's created a really colorful and vibrant world around him via social networks. I like this so much because it really captures the eye.
But to continue, along with the arrival of more animations along with a few personal posts expect better quality as to this is one of my goals. So as always thanks for reading and stay tuned for more.
xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment