1.10.15

Side Project #2

This is an illustration I did for Black Girls Thrive Zine.  Black Girl Thrive Zine is a movement and digital inspirazine empowering entrepreneurial millennial women of color to thrive fiercely. This was a fairly hard project for me. I'm not the best at illustrations as they require alot more detail then animations. The hardest part was her kimono. I'll be honest I dont enjoy Illustrations as much as I enjoy animations but they do help transfer the idea and ability to pay attention to certain details and lighting especially. Anyways please go and follow them on twitter at @BlackGirlThrive as they are an upcoming Zine. Again, this is a bit different from my animations but I feel I did an extremely good job in capturing the details where necessary. Hope you enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment