10.4.15

Day At The Pool

Hey guys, so I've decided to put my other project on hold for a while and work on broadening my perspectives. This piece is called BGC Pool Day. Since college started, I've barely watched any T.V but last week I turned it on for the first time in a while because my roommate was begging me to watch this show called "Scandal". I barely remember what happened in the show but what I do remember is the moment someone got shot and my roommates reaction to it. She was on the edge of her bed the whole show and that moment almost made her tip over. She was so enticed by the show. After that went off we watched a rerun of a show called the "Bad Girls Club" and it was basically a bunch of beautiful self confident woman fighting amongst each other for reasons I couldn't really follow. 
Thats basically what inspired this piece, TV Shows and my roommates emotions to it all.
I hope you enjoy this piece xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment