11.7.15

Bad Summer Day

Hey again, I've decided to shift my approach on the characters I make and the landscape around them. A majority of my previous animations carried no shadows, faces, detailed background nor detailed movement. In this animation, I'm trying to incorporate all of that little by little. With the texture from her dress, to the slight bouncing movement in her sleeve and hair, and finally to her steps taken by running. Although this animation did disappointment me a little as it did not come out the way I expected it to be, I have however felt that it was a great way to experiment with the different properties I plan to set in place with future animation. The landscaping of this animation was inspired by a an episode of Blue's Clues believe it or not! I was watching reruns with my little sister and I loved how every object in the show looked like an embroidery design not yet sewn down. I hope you Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment