22.2.15

Me in the living digital flesh




I've been gone for a while haven't I? It's mainly due to my lack of inspiration so recently I decided to just go with something common: a self portrait. 100% of people ask me to show my animations whenever I mention them but none of them have been in words "presentable" for some people's liking due to the nudity and explicitness in them. By no means am I ashamed of anything I've created, it's just everyone doesn't think the same as me. Nudity & certain sexual behavior isn't accepted as openly as I have accepted it. With that being said, I hope this one is just as enjoyable as my others are. The quality is a bit down but my next assignment for myself is to definitely resolve that problem. Don't get me wrong, I've had a lot of ideas, it's just hard for me to convey it into a gif and as fluently as possible. So look out for more :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment